This is one owner Class C with only 10,342 miles! You will be amazed at how clean all the upholstery and carpeting is. The living area provides plenty of seating with both a jack knife sofa and barrel chair. There is a TV cabinet above the barrel chair on those rainy days. There are day/night shades throughout for privacy no matter the time of day.
The galley has everything you will need to whip up a home cooked meal or just an afternoon snack. There is plenty of counter space for food preparation with the corner sink. The laminate counter tops will make clean-up a breeze.
Getting ready for bed or starting your morning off with a shower is an ease with the large shower. Across the hallway is the private toilet and sink area with a medicine cabinet for your tooth brushes and other personal toiletries.
The bedroom features a walk-around queen bed with a pillow-top mattress for a restful night’s sleep. If you want to watch the late show before slumbering off to sleep, install a TV into the built-in TV cabinet with full cable and satellite connections in place.
2006 Four Winds Chateau 31P floorplan
[tx_acc style="xa-default" ][tx_slide title="Specifications" openclose="in" icon="gears (alias)"]
- Engine: Ford Triton® V10 6.8 liter
- Miles: 10,342
- Fuel Tank: 55 gals.
- Generator: Onan® 4000 MicroquietTM
- Exterior Length: 31’–4”
- Exterior Height w/AC: 11’–6”
- Fresh Water: 32
- Grey Water: 32 gals.
- Black Water: 36 gals.
- LP Gas Tank: 40 lbs.
- Water Heater: 6 gals.
- Sleeping Capacity: 8 people
[/tx_slide][tx_slide title="Exterior and Construction" openclose="" icon="gears (alias)"]
- Fully welded tubular steel floor system
- Fully laminated roof, walls & floors w/ high-density block foam insulation
- Fully welded tubular aluminum roof & sidewall cage construction
- Seamless fiberglass exterior sidewalls
- Exterior graphics package
- Air conditioning ductwork molded into roof insulation & residential-style ducted heat
- Premium one-piece TPO roof—Energy Star approved & labeled
- 16’ Patio awning
- Roof ladder
- 5,000-lb. trailer hitch
- Slide Out Toppers
- Exterior graphics/partial paint package
- Slick fiberglass exterior
- Automatic electric entrance step
- Exterior shower
[/tx_slide][tx_slide title="Interior and Decor" openclose="" icon="gears (alias)"]
- Laminate countertops
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Large Stainless Steel double bowl sink
- Full extension metal drawer guides
- Booth dinette
- Residential linoleum (galley, bath & entry)
- Metal entry grab handle
- Windshield privacy curtain
- Oak cabinetry
- Raised panel upper cabinet doors w/hidden hinges
- Hardware w/Brushed Nickel finish
- Day/night shades throughout
- Soft Touch vinyl ceiling
- Barrel chair
- Queen-size bed w/innerspring mattress & memory foam top
- Skylight in shower
- China toilet
- Glass shower door
[/tx_slide][tx_slide title="Electrical and Appliances" openclose="" icon="gears (alias)"]
- Double door refrigerator w/raised wood panels
- 3-burner high-output gas range top w/oven
- Microwave oven
- 13,500 BTU ducted roof air conditioner in front
- Television cabinet in living area
- Television cabinet in bedroom
- Cable television & satellite prep
- Outside entertainment center with compact disc player
- 30-amp service
- 6-gallon gas water heater w/electronic ignition
- Water heater bypass system
- Battery disconnect switch
- Emergency start switch
- Onan® RV Microquiet™ 4000 generator (4000 watts)