Step inside this Big Country fifth wheel 3950FB by Heartland RV and see all the conveniences and comforts it provides. As you enter there is a half bath straight ahead with toilet, sink and linen storage. There is also a small pantry outside the bath door. Step up the steps on your right to an upper master suite with full front bath. There is a king bed slide, and storage opposite the bed. The front bath features a tub/shower, toilet, spacious vanity with sink, washer/dryer prepped space that can also be used as a closet, and large front wardrobe with sliding doors.
Back down to the main combined kitchen and living area you will find a slide-out Versa table and four chairs along with two recliners. On the opposite side there is a slide-out refrigerator, three burner range, overhead cabinet space and counter area, plus a TV entertainment center with desk below.
There is a rear sofa for more seating, and the kitchen island in the center of the room provides a bit more counter space, plus the double kitchen sink also.
- Exterior Length: 41’ 11”
- Exterior Width: 8’ 0”
- Exterior Height with A/C: 12’ 11”
- Awning: Yes
- Awning Length: 18’ 0"
- Axle Weight:
- Hitch Weight: 2,825 lb.
- Fuel Capacity:
- Fresh Water: 75 gal.
- Grey Water: 90 gal.
- Black Water: 45 gal.
- Propane: 60 lb.
- Water Heater: 20 gal.
- Sleeping Capacity: 4+ people
- Deluxe power exterior awning with LED light
- High gloss laminated fiberglass sidewall
with double layer Luan
- Double welded aircraft quality aluminum structure
- Multilayer with block foam insulation
- One-piece walkable EPDM rubber roof
- 12” I-beam drop frame with powder coated rust
- Hydraulic landing gear jacks
- Heavy duty rear stabilizer jacks
- E-Z flex suspension system by Dexter
- 2” x 12” Nev-R-Adjust brakes by Dexter
- 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with E-Z Lube hubs
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Heated and insulated holding tanks and gate valves
- Black tank flush system
- Over 145 cubic feet of storage
- Hand crafted residential sized,
stained hardwood cabinetry
- Solid surface countertop
- Day/night shades throughout
- Ceiling fan
- King size bed
- Reading lights over the Bed
- Under bed storage
- All-in-one master control panel
with tank monitors, slide and light switches
- Porcelain commode with foot flush
- 12 cu. ft refrigerator
- Recessed three burner cook top with oven and solid surface covers
- Residential microwave oven
- 80 Amp/12 Volt DC power converter
- 50 Amp detachable marine power cord
- 110 Volt exterior electrical receptacles
- Stackable washer and dryer
- 15000 BTU ducted A/C system
- Ducted 2nd A/C
- 42000 BTU furnace
- Electric fireplace
2015 Heartland Big Country 3950FB floorplan